Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

The Bakra/Celebrity Stereotypes

Hey Rough guys & Girls (None of the gentle men and ladies read my blog :P)


Yes its true, I am back. Why? To wish you all Eid Mubarak of course thats exactly why. Yes another eid-ul-azha has passed and still SOME Z People are alive...... oh wait its not allowed to sacrifice dogs is it? :P

Old joke? Yea am outta jokes now

This time around I have come again with another one of my very very serious blogs about current situation and its a very very serious discussion......................... Naaaaaah Its the old funny blog so no need to shut off your computers already please read what's ahead


Well another Eid-ul-Azha passed by and as always we bought donda and aandal bakras (male goat) and sacrificed them in the way of ALLAH. Donday are those bakras which have only 2 teeth while the aandal .......... well that everybody should know so find out your selves :P


As always I fed the bakras and took them around, made them drink water but since I started writing blogs like about 4 months ago this time my mind went on a diffrent side thinking that how bakra's personalities soooooooo resembled some celebrities / famous people . Because all famous people are not celebrities :P


I bought three bakras this time and they all resembled a celebrity / famous person.


1. Bakra Number 1

Color : White

Size: Better then average

Traits: a) Very Proud About Himself

b) Over Acting

c) Tries To Show Off To Other Bakras By Speaking Very Loudly

d) Tries To Engage With Bigger Bakras But Gets Whupped By Them

e) Eats Very Selectively Like He Will Get Expensive Leaves Other Than Ordinary Leaves





I looked in the celebrity world for his double

WHAT? You guys guessed it before me?

Well I guess after those kinda traits there is no other left

For all those who got it congratulations

For all thsoe who still didn't let me present to you


SHITTIANO RO-NAA-LAADO a.k.a Cristiano Ronaldo :P

The One & Only


THE RESEMBLANCE IS JUST.......................


2. Bakra Number 2

Color: Brown

Size: Good

Traits: a) Egoistic

b) Remains In His Own World

c) Doesn't Speak Much

d) Always Hungry For Stuff

e) Dangerous If Engaged Cause He Tries To Fight Back Very Aggresively




I again searched and searched then my sight went on another person related to the football world. The guys is egoistic like anything, he fulfills b and c points. He and his team are very very very very hungry for titles and he also fulfills part e

This one is hard so let me make it clear


This time is Arsen Wenger

or betterly known by my regular blog readers as Sir Arsen 'Insane' Wenger :P

The pic above and the last pic of the bakra .............. Amazing Resemblance



3. Bakra Number 3

Color: Black

Size: Small

Traits: a) Feels Ignored

b) Tries To Speak A Lot When Ignored

c) Suffers From ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)

d) Short In Height So Over Powered By Big Ones

e) Tries To Impress With Its Cuteness




This time I again searched, then I found a boy , no wait wait its a girl , oh no its a baby with an attitude? oh my I am sooooooo confused

Let me just tell you the name and you decide what the thing is


This time its JUSTIN BEIBER


A 12 year old kid posing like this? Doesn't get hilarious then this


Some previous Bakra Experiences also met me with some characters like Nawaz Sharif & John Cena :P , We never do Bakris (Female Goats) so maybe thats why I couldn't meet a Miley Cyrus or Lady Gaga :P

______________________________________________________

The Second part of this blog contains pictures mainly of this eid

Some of the carnage that takes place in this eid while others show a continuation of my Previous (MOST VIEWED AND MOST FAMOUS BLOG) 'Gender Malfunction' http://sohaibx.blogspot.com/2010/09/gender-malfunction.html




PICS OF THREE SUITS IN JUNAID JAMSHED ..........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
*FAINTS*


LOOK AT THAT CARNAGE..............I WISH THAT COULD BE THE PRESIDENT HOUSE :P
NOTE: THAT IS NOT MY HOUSE :P

THIS IS THE CARNAGE AT MY HOUSE, I COULD SHOW THE HEADS TOO :P


HANIA SCARED WHILE FEEDING SHITTIANO RONALDO :P OH I MEAN THE BAKRA

Don't Forget To Like The Facebook Page

TILL NEXT TIME
X Y'ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment