Total Pageviews

Friday, September 17, 2010

My University GanG

Hey All

Today I decided to go of the track and this time and not blog about topics but this time around I will be blogging about people, yes my people, my University friends

My University Friends contains 5 Categories

1. My GanG

2. Bus Friends

3. Soccer Friends

4. Society Friends

5. My Fans :P

I Will Start From Backwards

5. The fans include my debating fans which include a mystery texting girl and some people passing by :P

4. Society friends include those who I have worked with while working on the newsletters , writing club........ prominent among them has to be Nandana Zubair









3. My Soccer friends enlists a list of some brilliant talent of football from majority the 3rd semester their names and their teams. Ibrahim Nawaz (Barca) , Muneeb Telecom & Muneeb Electronics (Real Madrid Fans), Sohail (Arsenal) , Hammad Ali (Arsenal & Barca Hater :P ) and some more. To make my position clear m a die hard Barca Fan with a die hard Cristiano Ronaldo nd Arsen Wenger hater :P

2. Bus Friends are some REAL cool ones, which include a Rapper (Usman) & another Usman from CS a brilliant programmer from CS. Then comes Shehbaz Bhai who is actually senior to me in class but still younger than me so I can call him Shehbaz :P and can't forget Noman a.k.a Nomi the mp3 guy :P , Then in the ladies department the Honorary Mention goes to my almost elder sis Yumna Baji my total total respect for her , then we can include a clothing accessory :P Anam , Lahza baji, Mehwish baji and Scherzade also join the cool people lists without a second thought. My bus no 3 is the best among all buses in the university




















1. Finally down to my gang and those I will describe one by one as they say ladies first so and if I miss someone not my fault those are COPYRIGHTED :P

Maleeha Maqbool a.k.a Genius

Einstein, Newton, J J Thomson, Edison some of the names you have heard in people who were geniuses and did great efforts for science well get ready and meet that girl which taught them in the heavens. Maleeha is an absolute genius as she has been showing throughout the first two semesters and I wish she keeps it up throughout the rest of the semesters and tells us some of her secrets as well while she does this. WAY TO GO girl we are all with you all the wayyy. By the way apart from her genius mind she also has a very caring mind and is a wonderful friend

Omar Farooq a.k.a The Spoiled Kid

From ladies to almost ladies :P ……. Just kidding, Omar is one of the spoiled persons in our group and as spoiled as they get but well however spoiled he is I will never loose hope and will get him straight. I meant nice waala straight. Otherwise Omar is a great person , I mean its just great fun with him insulting him and making fun of him and then looking at his expression just pure priceless. The guy is also a footballer and a Barca fan like me and his favorite player being Lionel Messi. In the end a serious note that he really is a good friend without a doubt

Shaikh Bilal Mohiuddin a.k.a Stand At Ease Major :P

Have u ever seen a decent Metallica fan? NO? How could you have he is right here with me. If you look at him nobody can guess that this guy has even listened to Miley cyrus’s fast songs :P but in real this guy is a real Metallica fan plus a good footballer and an Arsenal fan. Another great friend and some one who I can share my secrets with and a person who I can look at and he can understand what am thinking at the moment and vice versa. Although I gotta say Messi still whupped Arsenal :P

Malik Taimur Ali a.k.a Desi Munda

The desi guy of our group, he is one of those people who has been friends with me from DAY one and has gone without a single problem and I have had some share of problems and friends choices differences with the 2 guys above but Taimur is one of those who has been with me from the start and been my side including Maleeha :) . He is very funny and reply with great points but he is also one of those of whom we make fun of A LOT but he never minds and is a great friend BUT he although being a good defender is a fan of CRISTIANO RONALDO so the rest you can think yourselves :P

Umair Hussain Farooqi a.k.a Buddha Tevez

Got to know him more in the 2nd semester. A real champion footballer and another in the Barcelona fan club. He is the play maker in our team and also the captain and those kinda footballers who are always in the ground exactly where the ball is, a real great friend. Got to know him quiet well as he also joined my bus and we practiced a lot of football and made tactics and formations together. A great friend has some awesome time with him and hope to have him in my friends club for the infinite times to come. His bad habbits? He has left those amazingly. WAY TO GO man

Chaudary Muhammad Hamza a.k.a Shughli Maulvi :P

Alright the last BUT NOT THE LEAST. He is a very religious person but a REAL fun guy at the same time. He is also one of those late comer friends as I got to know him more at the end of first semester but a gem of a friend he turned out to be. Come to him and expect to run him over nd trying to make fun of him thinking he is a guy with a beard? Your wrong day buddy :P . Hamza is a real devil when it comes to devilish thinking and a real angel when it comes to positive thinking. A wonderful friend and a guy who comes in need whenever you want him and especially when I wanted him. Thanks A LOT




Sum it up with the pics with all the other friends mentioned in the other types and all my real close ones

THANK YOU

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH FOR MAKING MY LIFE SPECIAL :)


Till Next Time

X Y'All

1 comment: