Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pakistan & The Mouse Trap!

Hello All!


Before I turn to the main blog, I would like to thank everyone who have read and supported my blog for it to reach 1,10,000 all time views. Thank you very much :)

Now in the past days, I had sort of a mouse problem at my house. So first I tried to chase it around with a stick in my hand and hoping to catch it or get it out of my house. Since that plan failed, I changed the strategy to something for fatal and brought home a conventional mouse trap. I set the trap with the bait and went to sleep, the next day when I woke up the bait was gone and the trap never worked. I thought I might have failed in setting the trap properly so now with a much more attractive bait, I set the trap again the very next day and in front of my eyes the mouse came and took the bait out of the trap and the trap didn't work again as the mouse ran away with the butter filled treat. So it turns either the mouse is too light weighted or too quick for the trap so I went out and found myself a better trap. A mouse cage and sure enough as I set the bait in the exact same position and slept, the next morning I found the mouse trapped in the cage knowing that since now it had the habit of taking that treat every night and guessed it would be on the exact same spot but did not figure out that the trap could be more dangerous cause it never got caught in the trap before and was unaware of my planning.  


Sounds familiar?


From the day Pakistan was made in 1947 to now we have been pulled into traps, all different kinds of them. From the start with Mountbatten changing the map of Pakistan and giving all resources to India or may it be the recent sectarian fights trying to be instilled in the public so that we can die without our enemies having to even touch us. 

This is just a plot that we have been put through, we have survived some of the traps that were set for us but we survived cause we never knew they were traps and in some we were caught because we still didn't knew they were traps. From MQM trying to raise the Muhajireen to stand against the Pathans to the Terrorist and banned outfits pre planning events to create a Shia Sunni crisis in the state. All of the traps we have fell in cause we are ignorant, we are illiterate and we are not able to differentiate between right and wrong. We have elected the same corrupt governments again and again to rule over us and every time at the end we say that we won't fall for it this time but yet again here we are. Is this not a trap that we have fallen for?

People are fighting over sectarian issues, pulling out fatwas and calling everyone kaafir (Infidel) while those very people I know abuse all the damn time, every word out of their mouth is followed by an abuse and don't even follow the basic points of Islam but they would rather fight over sectarian issues. People even defend the terrorist branches out there killing people because they belong to a sect and they don't like their beliefs. Now killing someone is THAT EASY! 

But if we are Muslims then the Quran (Not a book of any sect) states that killing of one soul is like killing entire humanity. Did our Holy Prophet (S.A.W) ever killed someone cause of their belief? Did he not respect all religions and beliefs and tried to make people realize the truth by his actions and words NOT by force.

WE HAVE FORGOTTEN THE HOLY QURAN! WE HAVE FORGOTTEN OUR HOLY PROPHET (S.A.W) & WE ARE NOW FALLEN INTO A TRAP OF MULLAH AND MAULVIS SPREADING LIES EVERYWHERE!

America on one hand trying to take over the sovereignty of Pakistan, while India on the other hand always stabs us in the back whenever we extend a hand of friendship. Have we not let this country suffer enough cause of us?


Our enemies are laying traps all around us and we are falling. Why don't we see? That they are afraid of our unity! THEY ARE AFRAID OF THIS NATION UNITING! THEY SAW WHAT HAPPENED WHAT THIS NATION DID UNDER A LEADER! 

ITS TIME TO THINK! ITS TIME TO AVOID THE TRAP! ITS TIME TO UNITE!
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

Till Next Time!

Don't Forget To Like The Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment