Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 1, 2010

PAKISTAN NOT SO PAAK ANYMORE?


First before I come to my main topic I would like to state about the fact that FIFA destroyed my World Cup dream of an Argentina Vs Spain FINAL. The maximum these two can meet is in a Semi-Final. Just imagining the FINAL with Messi VS Villa, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Pique, Busquets (Valdes & Pedro In Subs) Just Makes Me Drool. What a dream final for ANY Barca fan and now it is broken ;-(

Well now to the topic of the blog and this topic is a little rough so either read it or don’t at all.

Pakistan a country that was made for Muslims to perform their religious acts, a country that got its independence on the basis of religion and the country that got the name “Islamic Republic of Pakistan”.

What the hell is going on in this country?

Enlightened Moderation?.................. Screw Enlightened Moderation

Enlightened moderation is NOT allowed in Islam period. NO BUTS, NO ORS, NO ANDS, NO BECAUSE. That is the only truth and we have to settle our minds on it.

We have totally lost our minds, India lets follow what India does. DAMNIT even their religion doesn’t allow that. Even their religion is against what they are doing and showing us and not just ISLAM, HINDUISM but EVERY religion in the world disagrees with it.

The kind of shows we have, encouraging fashion designers to make shorter and even shorter clothes for females. The other day I was watching SAMAA TV’s morning show. A crazy woman was hosting it and she had called a guest which does a show wearing disgusting clothes and she was actually proud to do it and the host was actually appreciating what she was doing?? WTF?? :-S

All the media is going crazy, these fashion shows and fashion designers are destroying our youth. HELL now we have fashion shows in our universities?? What the hell is that all about? Have we ever thought that its wrong and anyone of us tried to stop it? I for one will be visiting my VICE CHANCELLOR about this issue this semester to stop this madness at least in my university.

Are females show pieces? Why is there a beautiful female model in EVERY add these days? What is the reason behind a female model in a GILLETE add? Isn’t that a men product?

Females have become show pieces and when wrong minded men take the wrong idea the female call it “Women Rights Violation”

Well females you started it, because if you had kept yourselves the way it is stated in Islam or any other religion for that matter then men wouldn’t have gotten the wrong idea and all this would never happen and I am IN NO WAY supporting the heinous beasts that are those males who beat women, participate in rape and do horrible stuff like that.


NOW TOWARDS THE YOUTH

Believe me I am more disappointed from this youth than I am from what is happening in this country.

I saw a vid the other day in which Lahore Grammar School, ROOTS & some other school’s students were asked to recite the national anthem and while 90% above didn’t even remember the first line the some of them who knew it were actually ashamed of singing the national anthem in front of people. :-S

The same youth that can remember any Eminem song’s lyrics, Linkin park song’s lyrics but they can’t remember their OWN NATIONAL ANTHEM. WHAT KIND OF A RESPECT THAT IS FOR YOUR NATION. Then the same people go around saying “What has Pakistan given us?” well I tell you, it is very good Pakistan hasn’t given you anything because you don’t deserve it. What have you given to Pakistan? Pakistan has given me a home that I NEVER EVER WANT TO LEAVE. Yes I knw the national anthem by heart and in every assembly of my school life I sung it at the top of my voice while other people looked at me like I was a freak. People don’t even stand up if a national anthem is heard. They just keep sitting.

The same youth that will go on dates, will make boyfriend and girlfriends. I still to this date can understand why people do that? Those who do it I believe they don’t have a life plus they don’t respect their parents. Why? Because if somebody has a girlfriend/boyfriend he will never tell his parents, keep lying to them that he is going somewhere else while going to meet his/her thing and these are the same people who are soooo tired of relationships by the time they get married that their marriage life either ends up in fights or even worse in a divorce. Why because they have already had too much of relationships and can’t handle anymore and they did that when they were amateur and since then they have stayed amateurs. NOT THAT all this shit is allowed in Islam or any other religion. Girl and Boy can be friends but they cannot be in relationships before they are married as marriage is the ONLY legal and allowed relation between a boy and a girl who are not relatives already before. Does any among the youth even tell me what LOVE is? That they think they have. Too embarrassing and humiliating for me at least I don’t know what my readers are thinking. Plus as I am a boy I know how different boys try to get girls and then show off to their boy friends even. Sheesh

Telling a girl at first that I hate all this relationship thing, I have no interest in it and then when friendship gets strong saying “You are the only one I have ever loved” *facepalms*

Telling a girl that he can’t share his problems with anyone but her, that he wants her to be with him and talk to him as she is the only one and then as time progresses. BAM the proposal when she is least expecting it. *facepalms*

These are just two of the oldest tricks in the books and believe it or not girls still fall for it. *facepalms again*

But like girls are very decent and nice these days, NO THEY ARE NOT. I have encountered many who I made my sister and they backstabbed me.

This youth that does drugs, drinks cigarettes, goes to some censored places and even in some cases drinks alcohol. Who also wears and does a lot of vulgar stuff.

NOW THIS YOUTH? This youth? Are you kidding me?

Are you Effing kidding me?? This youth will bring a REVOLUTION?

ALL I CAN SAY TO END THIS BLOG AND ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTION IS

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Please think over it

Be Pakistani, Be Muslim & Most Importantly For Everyone Have A Religion

Till Next Time

X Y’All

1 comment: